- Just One Of Those Videos That Show Up Now And Again
- This Man Has Lovely Manners
- Plastic Bag Had Enough Of This Boring Interview
- Sit Down And Shut Up
- This Week In Movie Trailers! (The Not-So-Many-To-Choose-From Edition)
- The 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes Of All Time
- This Week In Movie Trailers! (Brave, Gone, Snow White And The Huntsman, And More!)
- This Rap Song Cover Sheds Light On Rap Music
- Hey, Guys, Just a Note About The Site
- 'Saints Row: The Third' Looks Ridiculous
Tag Archives: tv
Good news, everyone! Showtime’s Homeland (TV’s best new series, in my opinion) has already been renewed after 4 episodes.If you haven’t already, you should check out the series. I have also wrote a review on the pilot episode here. As … Continue reading
TV News Round-Up: AMC Renews ‘The Walking Dead’ For Season 3 and Starz Orders A ‘Historical Fantasy Series’ Based On Da Vinci
AMC Renews The Walking Dead after two episodes; not surprised based on the monster ratings it has gotten so far. Starz Orders a Da Vinci TV series: ““The ‘untold’ story of the world’s greatest genius during his raucous youth in … Continue reading
I came across this video today, and for some reason, I thought I would post it on Danger Joe. The host of The Ship–an historical reality show–announces to the cast and crew that America has just been attacked by hijacked … Continue reading
Everything is completely appropriate in this video except when Stamos says “two-thousand eleven.” It’s TWENTY ELEVEN, PEOPLE.
Why am I not surprised?
I thought I was done for the weekend, but oh man, I have waited quite some time for the 3rd season of this awesome show. If you haven’t already, check out my review on the series about why everyone should … Continue reading
Still waiting for FOX to answer my emails about repaying my student loans; I’m definitely sending them another email after reading this.